Art advice/recommendations requested: Cintiq Tablet
I'm looking at possibly purchasing a cintiq. Wacom is my staple brand but also saw 'Huion'
Trying to figure out some things as the prices get steep fast...
1) Anyone have experience with a cintiq tablet?
2) Experience with what brand, or know of either brand's cintiq tablets.
3) Bigger is better for many folks, but is size really an issue. (it sometimes means a $1000 price difference). What size recommended? I work small anyway, so I'm not uncomfortable with smaller.
4) Cons to the cintiq if any?
5) Recommendations or where to buy one?
6) Any feedback on how these are? I'm assuming they act VERY MUCH like a regular pen-pencil...
7) BONUS: Anyone know a place where I can potentially test out cintiq tablets? I'm not sure BestBuy would have them but might?
Thank you again for any help! I appreciate it a lot.
Thank you so much for all the feedback so far regarding my questions. I cannot thank everyone enough.
I'll be replying to comments at some point during work, but thank you again so much!